StatMed Urgent Care Center | Three Current And Prevalent Diseases
Three current and prevalent diseases: Coronavirus, Influenza and Sinusitis.
Coronavirus: Signs and Symptoms:
* Shortness of Breath
Influenza Signs and Symptoms:
* High Fever >101
* Significant Body Aches
* Dry cough
Sinusitis Signs and Symptoms:
* Notable sinus pain (forehead and/or below your eyes)
* Pain worsens when bending over
* Productive nasal discharge or cough (Green, Brown or Yellow)
* May have mild fever
* Post nasal drip with cough
What precautions can be taken (applies to all of the above):
* These types of illnesses are generally transmitted via respiratory droplets. Keep distance from infected individuals, wash hands frequently, avoid touching your face, nose and mouth.
* Clean surfaces at work and home with disinfectant or 10% bleach / water solution.
* Wearing a face mask will not prevent infection
When to seek help:
If you experience the symptoms listed above, consult your physician or urgent care center.
Who is at risk?:
The “at risk” groups that tend to have bad outcomes from influenza virus or the Corona virus are generally the elderly, pediatric or immunocompromised. These are the groups that are at risk for comorbid conditions such as pneumonia or cardiac strain. Early evaluation and treatment lessen the risk of developing these conditions due to the virus.
StatMed Urgent Care Clinic
Clearwater – (727) 726-1962
27001 US Hwy 19 N. Ste 1033B Clearwater, FL 33761 (Westfield Countryside Mall – North Side between JC Penny’s and Dillard’s)
Reserved Parking in Front Designated for Patients
Regular Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:00am – 10:00pm, Sat-Sun: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Open 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year
Ocala – (352) 877-3360
1714 SW 17th Street, Ocala, FL
Reg Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Lab Tests | X-Ray | Chest Pain | Strep | Flu
We Treat Low Acuity to High Acuity Problems
In-House Labs and X-Rays
All Ages Treated
StatMed Urgent Care Center – Clearwater / Ocala – Copyright 2020