StatMed Urgent Care and Medical Professionals in Clearwater, FL Serve Children and Adults 7 Days a Week.
Mark Muller PA-C and his Team of Professional Medical Staff at StatMed Urgent Care Clearwater, FL Provide Urgent Medical Care Services 7 Days a Week. No Appointment Necessary.
Step inside StatMed and experience a clean well-appointed office, patient rooms with comfort features & televisions, on-site pharmacies, an emergency medicine trained practitioners, certified radiology technicians and the most modern medical technology for your fast diagnosis and treatment. Upon entering StatMed, you will be assigned a medical team to assess your health and take quick action. We’re dedicated to giving you a better, more comfortable medical experience when you, your child or your loved ones need it most. You do not have to worry about finding parking, because we have reserved parking for our patients. You’ll find StatMed is an affordable alternative to the hospital emergency room or hospital-based fast track units. We gladly accept most insurances including: Aetna, United Health, Beech Street, Tricare, Cigna, Schools, Automotive and Medicare as well as payment by most major credit cards and workers compensation. We are unable to accept except Medicaid. Your insurance may require payment of deductibles and copayments. It varies by specific insurance contract. Our staff will assist you in determining your coverage. Copayments and deductibles are expected at the time of service. Balances due will be billed after insurance payment and review by our certified coding specialist.
- We are in network and participate with all United Healthcare products.
- We are in network and participate with all AETNA products.
- We are in network with all Blue Cross/ Blue Shield products.
- We participate in Medicare, Tricare, Champus.
- Auto insurance accepted with case number if within 72 hours otherwise requires prior authorization.
- Workers Compensation accepted with authorization.
- Our staff can help you determine your benefits.